Home » Kids World » Let's Talk » Bad Sport » Questions
the "Let's Talk About" series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. What makes a bad sport unhappy?
2. Do bad sports often lie or cheat?
3. In order to win, bad sports often
a) play fair.
b) criticize other people who are playing against them.
4. When bad sports win, they say and do things to make the people who have lost feel bad.
5. Good sports realize that losing does not make you a bad person and winning does not make you a good person.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.