Home » Youth World » Understanding True Love Questions 10
under a special agreement with
Understanding True Love series
(Click on the better answer (a or b) for each question)
1. The AIDS virus attacks the immune system and destroys it. The person is then left without the ability to fight diseases.
2. The AIDS virus is most commonly passed from person to person through sexual conduct. When you have sex with someone, you are linked sexually with everyone they have had sex with. You are linked sexually to everyone in that “network.”
3. The HIV virus that causes AIDS is incredibly small. It can easily pass through the tiniest imperfections in a condom.
4. The best you can do to protect yourself against AIDS is to “know your partner,” and wear a condom during intercourse.
5. The lesson God wants us to learn from the life of Joseph is this: If you honor God, God will honor you.
6. The lesson God wants you to learn from Samson is this: When we choose to disobey God, there are always bad consequences.
7. When you are tempted, ask yourself, “Is this temptation a violation of God’s law?” Do not choose to disobey God! It is very unwise to choose
to disobey God.
8. Ask yourself, “Am I willing to pay the consequences of giving in to this temptation?” The pleasure of a few moments is not worth a lifetime of
pain and regret.
9. Satan wants you to think that you must have this thing. He does not want you to think about God.
10. If you are a believer in Christ, you are indwelled by Christ. He is living in you by His Spirit. If you commit sexual immorality, you are involving the Holy Son of God in it.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.