Home » Youth World » Timely Topics Questions 8
Timely Topics for Teens series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. What do Wally, Sonya, Karen, and Ron have in common?
a) Poor friends.
b) Poor self image.
c) Poor grades.
2. Which statement does not belong? People with a poor self-image
a) are not happy with themselves.
b) find it hard to trust God.
c) tend to resent authority.
d) find it hard to make real friends.
e) accept the values God puts on them.
3. There is a "self" you are to deny and a "self" you are to accept.
4. You are to accept "the Big I"—that sinful self that is so proud and selfish and self-centred.
5. You are to deny that "self" that is the special, unique person God created you to be.
6. God made each person a special creation. He created us to
a) glorify Him.
b) find what we really want out of life.
7. God tells us not to compare ourselves with others. Our satisfaction in life comes from
a) trying to be somebody else.
b) being who God intended us to be.
8. The happiest people are
a) "beautiful people".
b) people who have inner beauty.
9. Your happiness in life depends on
a) your attitude.
b) what other people think about you.
10. Which answer best describes your self-image? (opinion answer)
a) I accept myself as a special, unique person made by God for His glory.
b) I don't like the way I am made, and wish I could change things about myself.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.