Home » Youth World » Timely Topics Questions 4
Timely Topics for Teens series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. When we seem to have many problems, the real problem is usually
2. Self hates to take orders. Self wants no one, even God. Self doesn't care what happens to others. Self never admits it is wrong.
3. When self is on the throne God doesn't
a) care about us.
b) consider us to be His child.
c) answer our prayers.
4. Hatred, resentment, jealousy, pride, envy, and temper in your life are all signs that
a) the world is getting worse.
b) self is running the show in your life.
c) people are not treating you the way they should.
5. Are the statements below correct responses when Christ rules?
6. When things are really bugging you, do you
a) get upset and allow self to rule?
b) choose to crucify self and make Christ King in your life?
c) wish to crucify self but more often get upset?
7. Can you say with the Apostle Paul?—"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:20)
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.