Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 7
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Connie really did want to read her Bible but her problem was…
a) she had too much homework to do.
b) she wasn’t getting much out of it.
c) her roommate was too noisy and she couldn’t concentrate.
2. What was Sarah’s solution to Connie’s problem?
a) Biblical meditation.
b) Better study guides.
c) A different Bible translation.
3. Sarah based her solution on which Bible passage?
a) Psalm 37.
b) John 1.
c) Psalm 1.
4. If you don’t read the Bible every day you can’t expect God to bless you.
5. When it comes to devotional Bible reading attitude is more important than the amount of time you spend on it.
6. Your primary goal in reading the Bible should be…
a) covering a certain number of chapters each day.
b) discovering more about Jesus.
c) finding commands God wants you to obey.
7. Biblical meditation is very similar to Eastern meditation.
8. Some advantages of biblical meditation are…
a) it’s quick, aids memorization, and increases your knowledge.
b) it starts your day right, does not require understanding, and is fun.
c) it can be leisurely, leads to success, and transforms knowledge into living truth.
9. The author likens meditation to a cow chewing its cud.
10. Which Bible verse especially links biblical meditation with success?
a) Psalm 1:2.
b) Joshua 1:8.
c) Psalm 19:14.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.