Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 2
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Stan’s biggest concern was…
a) choosing a girlfriend.
b) finding God’s will.
c) getting his finances together.
2. Proverbs 14:12 states the truth that what may seem right to us could actually lead to death.
3. The author identified “wrong track #1” as: "Give up seeking"; in other words, giving up asking the important questions.
4. Who convinces some Christians that following God’s plan will lead to a boring life?
a) Close friends.
5. God always answers our important questions quickly so that we don’t get discouraged.
6. Ninety-five percent of God’s will is found…
a) in the little things.
b) in the big things.
c) in spiritual things.
7. According to the author why doesn’t God reveal his will by sending a FedEx from heaven?
a) He wants to strengthen your faith.
b) He wants you to understand that the Christian life is a mystery.
c) He prefers to deal with you in the context of a personal relationship.
8. Modern life is so complex that there is not much value in trying to apply biblical principles or get input from older people.
9. What can often alert you—by its coming and by its going—to God’s will?
10. The book of James warns us that one of the main hindrances to finding God’s will is…
a) unwillingness to obey it.
b) lack of money.
c) a shallow devotional life.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.