Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 19
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Which sports team was Daniel betting on to win but ended up losing $320?
a) Miami Dolphins.
b) Dallas Cowboys.
c) Denver Broncos.
2. What was Daniel going to do to get more money for gambling again?
a) Borrow from friends.
b) Use his father’s credit card.
c) Pawn his mountain bike.
3. The Bible contains no cautions about the dangers of gambling.
4. Gambling is the sure way of getting nothing for something.
5. Gambling is not dangerous because you can easily walk away after winning big.
6. A common feature of gambling is…
a) you lose your friends as well as your money.
b) you gain a new circle of loyal friends.
c) you’re bound to win more than you lose.
7. If you place a bet with a bookie, and win, you are guaranteed to get your money.
8. Ten percent of young people develop a gambling addiction and one in six addicts will attempt suicide.
9. A biblical antidote to gambling is to…
a) make your money in other ways.
b) fix your affections on Christ.
c) develop safer hobbies.
10. What happened to Daniel at the Domino Palace in the end?
a) He won, but then lost all his money in a mugging.
b) He lost at the gambling tables again.
c) He saw his church and decided not to go into the Domino.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.