Home » Youth World » Majoring Questions 17
Majoring in Life
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What particularly impressed Brian about Marcie when they first met?
a) Her smile.
b) Her beauty.
c) Her boldness in carrying a Bible.
2. Some religious cults use physical attraction to draw new converts.
3. Proverbs 14:15 and 22:3 uphold the value of being…
4. The opposite of that value is being…
5. What was Brian’s most foolish assumption about Marcie?
a) Nice girls don’t lie.
b) Since she read her Bible often she must be a Christian.
c) Their apparent mutual attraction was genuine.
6. Jesus was astonished that this religious leader of his day did not understand the Scriptures.
7. A close friendship with someone who has false beliefs about Jesus can make you spiritually sick.
8. Which Bible verse encourages us to “test the spirits” to discern falsehood?
a) 1 John 4:1.
b) John 14:6.
c) 1 Timothy 2:5.
9. Satan especially attacks…
a) the Bible.
b) the church.
c) Christ’s exalted position.
10. The acid test in determining the truth of someone’s beliefs is:
a) Which Bible version do they use?
b) Is Jesus exalted to the highest by what this person believes?
c) Which denomination does this person belong to?
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.