Home » Youth World » Boy & Cabin2 Questions 5
The Boy & the Cabin series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Vaughan's Dad was very interested in his boys...
a) having fun.
b) riding horses.
2. Dad kept buying land and...
a) some of it had roots and stones to pick.
b) it was all a bed of roses.
3. Did Vaughan feel sorry for himself at times?
4. The highest pay he ever received while working on the farm was...
a) 50 cents.
5. What caused work to become difficult for human beings?
a) Climate change.
b) God being unkind to mankind.
c) The destructive nature of sin.
6. Do we all have a tendency to be lazy?
7. Should we help those who really need help?
8. The neighbour boy got rich quickly and spent his money...
9. If Vaughan and his brothers wanted to get paid they just had to...
a) ask for money.
b) keep records and ask to get paid after the work was done.
10. Mr. Campbell taught the boys that salvation is...
a) a free gift.
b) something they had to work for.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.