Home » Kids World » Storytime 2-3 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Storytime Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. King David and his people were happy because they were giving to God
2. The people gave their gifts with all of their
3. The Lord Jesus said, "It is more blessed
a) to give than to receive."
b) to receive than to give."
4. What would God want you to share?
a) A broken toy.
b) A cookie.
c) A torn, dirty book.
5. In our story who wanted the best and the biggest?
6. Mary finally learned to share. What did she have in a paper sack to share with Debbie and Randy?
b) Chocolate drops.
7. When our memory verse says, "It is more blessed to give than to receive" it means that
a) we should always want things and not give things to others.
b) we get more happiness from giving to others than we do from receiving something for ourselves.
8. God likes the kind of sharing where
a) something is shared willingly.
b) something is given because we have to.
9. The hardest things to share are
a) things we don't like any more.
b) special things we want for ourselves.
10. It is best to be a
a) cheerful giver.
b) grumpy giver.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.