Home » Kids World » Storytime 2-1 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Storytime Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. God's letter to us is the
a) phone book.
2. Because God is everywhere
a) He sees all we do.
b) He doesn't see much.
3. Because God is everywhere
a) He doesn't hear much.
b) He hears all we say.
4. Because God is everywhere
a) He can't tell what we think.
b) He knows all we think.
5. Because God is Holy and because He loves us
a) it hurts His heart when we do wrong.
b) He doesn't care when we do wrong.
6. God showed how much He loved us by
a) sending us rain.
b) sending His Son, the Lord Jesus, to die for us.
c) sending hard things for us to do.
7. Many things in our world change, but our God
a) never changes.
b) never listens.
8. We can show God we love Him
a) by running fast.
b) by thanking Him for sending Jesus to die for our sins.
9. Have you asked Jesus to take your sins away? (give your own personal answer)
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.