Home » Kids World » See & Do 2-7 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents "See and Do" Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. What was inside the box Father received?
a) A clock.
b) A radio.
2. When I do wrong things, I must
a) try to forget them.
b) tell the Lord Jesus.
3. Who can see everything I do?
a) The Lord Jesus.
b) No one.
4. When disobedience makes me unhappy, I must
a) confess what I did.
b) do something nice.
5. How can I decide what things I should do?
a) Just do what I want to do.
b) Ask myself, "Would Jesus like to see me do this?"
6. If we love the Lord Jesus we will
a) never sin.
b) want to please Him at all times.
7. When we sin,
a) God doesn't really notice.
b) God is not pleased.
8. Did Ken's father forgive him?
9. Does God always forgive us when we ask him to?
10. Why did Ken play with the clock?
a) He wanted to see how it worked.
b) He wanted to disobey his father.
Congratulations on completing this Course! We hope you can go on to Storytime for more stories like these.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.