Home » Kids World » See & Do 2-2 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents "See and Do" Series 2
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Ken could not go outside to play because
a) it was raining.
b) it was too cold.
2. Mother told Ken not to go in the mud puddles.
a) Ken obeyed his mother.
b) Ken disobeyed his mother.
3. Ken had to put on his pajamas and go to bed
a) for two hours.
b) all day.
4. The Bible says that if we tell God we are sorry for our sins
a) He forgives us.
b) He does not forgive us.
5. When we disobey our parents, we should
a) try to keep our parents from finding out about it.
b) ask God to forgive us, and also ask our parents to forgive us.
6. How many times did Ken's mother call him?
7. In the Bible, God tells children to
a) obey their parents.
b) do what their friends are doing.
8. Why does God send rain?
a) Because plants need it to grow.
b) To make puddles for children to play in.
9. Ken knows that his sins will be forgiven because
a) Christ loves him and died for him.
b) he tries to be good.
10. When Ken got out of bed, what did he do?
a) He went straight outside.
b) He told his mother he was sorry.
If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.