Home » Kids World » Let's Talk » Wasteful » Questions
the "Let's Talk About" series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. You are being wasteful when you use more of something than you need.
2. Taking more food than you can eat doesn’t mean you are wasting it.
3. It’s OK to let water run from the tap when you’re not using it.
4. Can getting your clothes dirty lead to waste?
5. In order not to be wasteful, do not use more of anything than you actually need.
Congratulations on completing this course!
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.