Home » Kids World » Let's Talk » Teasing » Questions
the "Let's Talk About" series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. When people annoy you or make fun of you in playful ways,
a) they are teasing you.
b) they are disobeying you.
2. People can tease others about how they look, think, feel or talk.
3. Whenever someone teases you, you probably feel
a) happy and proud.
b) frustrated, embarrassed and “put down”.
4. People who tease enjoy upsetting others.
5. The best way to deal with people who tease you is
a) to fight with them.
b) to ignore them.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.