Home » Kids World » Let's Talk » Promises » Questions
the "Let's Talk About" series
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. When people do not do what they say they will do,
a) they are breaking a promise.
b) they are telling a lie.
2. When someone breaks a promise, everyone will still trust them.
3. It is important to have people trust you because then they will respect you and allow you to do more on your own.
4. If you don’t come home when you said you would, you are showing that you cannot be trusted.
5. If you want to be trusted,
a) you will need to make people happy.
b) you will need to keep your promises.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments or questions you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2022 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.