Home » Kids World » Explorers 1-3 Questions
under a special agreement with
presents Explorers Series 1
Use the Secret Code (above) to find the Discovered Treasure in the coded message (below). Select your answer from the two choices in question #1.
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. The message of the secret code is:
a) God can live in my heart.
b) God can do all things.
2. I have learned the memory verse for this lesson.
3. The memory verse for this lesson is:
a) "For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast." Psalm 33:9
b) "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Genesis 1:1
4. How did the heavens and the earth come into being?
a) By a big explosion.
b) God created them.
5. How did God create the heavens and the earth?
a) He created them by working hard.
b) He created them by His Word.
6. The truth about man is that
a) man was created by God, in the image of God.
b) man came up from the animals over a long period of time.
7. Of all the wonderful things which God created, what does He love most?
a) The beautiful stars and planets.
8. The most wonderful thing about us is this:
a) we can build computers and space ships.
b) God can live in us.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any question or something to tell us, please use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.