Home » Kids World » Brooklyn Boy Questions 5
presents The Boy from Brooklyn series
(a true story)
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. In which country did Marion grow up?
2. When she was young how did Marion and her sister go to school in the winter?
a) In a covered sled pulled by two horses.
b) On a dogsled pulled by four husky dogs.
3. What important thing did Marion do when she was seven?
a) She trusted Jesus to be her Savior.
b) She learned how to draw pictures.
4. To what country did John and Marion go with their four children?
a) Liberia, Africa.
b) Colombia, South America.
5. What did the jungle people love to eat?
a) Monkey meat and palm fruit.
b) Hot dogs and hamburgers.
6. What was the saddest thing about the jungle people?
a) They didn't have cars.
b) They had never heard about Jesus.
7. Were the jungle men friendly towards the missionaries in the beginning?
8. What flew all around the missionaries when they rowed away from the shore?
b) Poison darts.
9. Why did John and his missionary friends try to make friends with the jungle people?
a) They wanted this tribe to know Jesus.
b) They wanted to teach this tribe how to use electricity.
What is one thing you have learned from these lessons about the Brooklyn Boy?
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.