Home » Kids World » Boy & Cabin 1-3 Questions
presents the Boy & the Cabin series 1
(Click on the best answer for each question)
1. Today we learned that God
a) is wise.
b) is all knowing.
c) is very tall.
2. What did the boys lose?
a) Their dog.
b) Their glasses.
c) Their watch.
3. Does God know absolutely EVERYTHING?
4. What did the boys do after their loss?
a) Told Mom and Dad.
c) Prayed and asked God to show them where it was.
5. Does God care about you in the same way?
6. "God is All-knowing" means
a) God knows what happened yesterday.
b) God knows what happened today.
c) God knows what will happen in the future.
d) All of the above.
e) None of the above.
7. Can we hide things from God so He will not know about them?
8. Does God really hear our prayers?
9. When they found the watch did it still work?
We would love to hear from you! You may use this space to ask or tell us something:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.