Home » Bible » Survey 8 Questions
presents Moody Survey of the Scriptures
and Moody Bible Institute
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. It took a long time for the four gospel records to be recognized as inspired Scriptures.
2. Matthew is the first book in the order of the four Gospels because
a) it is the most complete record of the life of Christ.
b) it is the oldest of the gospels.
c) it has a close association with the words of the Old Testament prophets.
3. Matthew portrays Christ especially as
a) the King of the Jews.
b) the parable Teacher.
c) the Servant of God.
4. Mark wrote his gospel record primarily with the educated Greeks in mind.
5. Luke traced the ancestry of Jesus back to the first man because Luke emphasized His humanity.
6. Parables, praise songs and prayers are especially found in which Gospel?
7. John recorded 10 miracles Jesus did in order to substantiate His claim to being the Son of God.
8. When Jesus said, “Before Abraham was, I am”, what was He really declaring?
a) That He was the eternal God.
b) That He was a Teacher of the Law of Moses.
9. Which gospel writer wrote a God-inspired history in two parts which still make up two books in our Bibles?
10. The four gospels have great historical value but are not very important for modern Christians.
If you would like to share what you're learning, or any questions or comments, we'd love to hear from you: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.