Home » Bible » Stories 8 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What foolish thing did King Saul do?
a) He refused to fight the Philistines.
b) He turned his back on God.
2. What helped Saul whenever the evil spirit tormented him?
a) David playing beautiful music on his harp.
b) Taking medicine and lying down for a while.
3. David believed that if God was with him no man could stand against him.
4. David defeated the giant Goliath
a) with good armour and a sharp sword.
b) with a slingshot, a stone, and his faith in God.
5. King Saul became jealous of David because
a) David became very rich.
b) the people of Israel loved him and praised him.
6. On one occasion King Saul tried to kill David by throwing his spear at him.
7. Where did David go to escape from King Saul?
a) The wilderness.
b) The city of Damascus.
8. David gathered an army of 3000 men to stand against the army of King Saul.
9. Instead of killing Saul when he came into their cave, David just cut off a part of Saul’s robe.
10. Even though David had another chance to kill Saul he didn’t do it because
a) Saul was too strong for him.
b) David only wanted to do what he felt the Lord would have him do.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2022 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.