Home » Bible » Stories 6 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What was Samson’s special work given to him by God?
a) To deliver the Israelites from the Philistines.
b) To show how strong a man could be by growing long hair.
2. Samson’s hair
a) was the source of his great strength.
b) was a symbol of his dedication to God.
3. How many Philistines did Samson kill with just the jawbone of a donkey?
4. Samson carried away the gates of Gaza
a) to show his enemies how helpless they were against the strength that God had given him.
b) to prove that he was the strongest man in the world.
5. What was Samson’s weakness?
a) Fried chicken.
6. The Philistine rulers offered money to Delilah
a) if she would marry Samson.
b) if she would find out the secret of Samson’s strength.
7. Samson told Delilah the truth about his strength the first time she asked him.
8. If Samson’s hair was cut
a) God’s blessing on his life would be taken away.
b) he would be embarrassed to go out in public.
9. Samson killed more Philistines at his death than he had during his entire life.
10. The lesson of Samson’s life is
a) that we ought to surrender our lives completely to God.
b) that men should not have long hair.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.