Home » Bible » Stories 5 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. If the people of Israel wanted to reach Canaan there was one thing they must remember:
a) they must lose their fear of Pharaoh.
b) they must obey God and trust Him in their journey.
2. What cost the Israelites 40 years of delay in reaching the Promised Land?
a) They refused to go on to the Promised Land because they didn’t believe God’s promise.
b) There were many armies to fight along the way.
3. God said that the disobedient adults would not see the Promised Land; only their children would get there.
4. When they couldn’t find water around Kadesh, the people
a) realized it was because of a lack of rain.
b) blamed Moses.
5. God performed a miracle and brought forth water out of
a) a huge tree.
b) a great rock.
6. The Edomites were happy to let the Israelites pass through their land.
7. The Israelites fought a terrible battle against the Canaanites and God gave them a tremendous victory.
8. When the Israelites spoke out against God, He sent
a) deadly snakes to bite them.
b) a terrible disease to make many of them sick.
9. The remedy for the sting of the fiery serpents was to look in faith at the brass serpent on a pole.
10. What is God’s way for us to be forgiven of our sins?
a) To do as many good deeds for others as we can.
b) To believe in Jesus who was lifted up on the cross.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.