Home » Bible » Stories 3 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. The Israelite slaves enjoyed building Egypt’s fantastic monuments.
2. God chose Moses to be the leader who would deliver the Israelites from the power of Pharaoh.
3. Pharaoh’s first response to Moses’ request to let the people go was
a) scorn and refusal.
b) delight and agreement.
4. As a result of Pharaoh’s unwillingness to release the Israelites,
a) God sent a terrible famine.
b) God sent great plagues upon the land of Egypt.
5. After the Israelites left Egypt, God appeared to them
a) as a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night.
b) as a powerful angel.
6. When God instructed Moses to lead the people toward the Red Sea,
a) they refused to go.
b) they did what their leader told them to do.
7. When the Israelites saw the Egyptian armies coming after them,
a) they bravely turned to fight them.
b) they were angry with Moses and forgot that God was with them.
8. Moses miraculously created a bridge which the people used to cross over the Red Sea.
9. The entire Egyptian army was destroyed when the Red Sea covered them.
10. God’s power is still available today to deliver people from the slavery of sin.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.