Home » Bible » Stories 20 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Who invaded the land of Israel in the time of Gideon?
a) The Philistines.
b) The Midianites.
2. Where did many of the people of Israel flee to escape their enemies?
a) The wilderness.
b) The big cities.
3. When an angel told Gideon that God had chosen him to deliver Israel, Gideon was very pleased.
4. God helped Gideon to increase the size of his army.
5. As Gideon's army got smaller, he began to realize the true meaning of trust in God.
6. How many men were finally left in Gideon's army?
7. When did Gideon's army put their plan into action?
a) In the middle of the day.
b) In the middle of the night.
8. What three things did Gideon's army use against the Midianites?
a) Swords, spears and surprise.
b) Trumpets, pitchers and torches.
9. The Midianites were ready for Gideon's army and fought back hard.
10. The Lord gave Gideon a tremendous victory because he believed in God enough to let Him do it.
Congratulations on completing this Course!
If you have any further questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.