Home » Bible » Stories 1 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. In the days of Noah, the people lived
a) as though there was not enough food.
b) as though there were no God.
2. Mankind was in danger
a) of destroying not only their bodies but their souls.
b) from gigantic fire storms.
3. What caused Noah to find favour in the sight of the Lord?
a) He helped the poor and needy.
b) He had faith in God.
4. Noah didn’t bother to tell the people about God’s coming punishment because they were too wicked.
5. What was the reaction of people to the news about the flood which was coming?
a) They refused to believe it and even refused to listen.
b) They were shocked and sorry for their sins.
6. What did God tell Noah to build?
a) An ark.
b) A spaceship.
7. How long did Noah warn the people about the flood?
a) 7 days.
b) 120 years.
8. It rained for 40 days and 40 nights.
9. What is God’s sign that He promised never again to destroy the earth with a flood?
a) A dove with an olive twig.
b) A rainbow.
10. God provides a refuge from the final judgment to come, to all those who believe in Jesus Christ.
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.