Home » Bible » Stories 18 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What caused Pharaoh to become worried?
a) There was not enough food in the land of Egypt.
b) The people of Israel were growing in numbers very rapidly.
2. The harder Pharaoh made the Israelites work, the more the Lord blessed them.
3. What terrible thing did Pharaoh decide to do?
a) Every baby boy born to the Israelites must be thrown into the river.
b) The amount of food given to his slaves must be reduced.
4. Baby Moses never cried so it was easy to keep him safe.
5. Who gave the mother of Moses the amazing plan for his rescue?
b) The father of Moses.
6. What did the mother make for her baby?
a) A special colorful coat.
b) A small boat which she called an ark.
7. Who came down to the river and discovered baby Moses?
a) Pharaoh's daughter, the Princess of Egypt.
b) Pharaoh, the king of Egypt.
8. Who was watching to see what would happen to baby Moses?
a) His mother.
b) His sister Miriam.
9. The Princess did not know that the baby was a Hebrew (Israelite) baby.
10. Why did God give Moses two mothers?
a) So that he would always be special.
b) So that he would be prepared to do the great work of leading the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.