Home » Bible » Stories 17 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Why did the other princes in the kingdom hate Daniel?
a) Because Daniel was richer than they were.
b) Because King Darius had given him the place of authority over all the other princes.
2. Spying on Daniel helped the princes find something wrong in his life.
3. The jealous princes thought of a plan that would trick Daniel into disobeying the king.
4. This plan resulted in a law that said…
a) no one in the kingdom could ask for anything from anyone except from the king.
b) everyone had to worship their own gods on Saturdays.
5. How did Daniel break the law?
a) He ate a forbidden food.
b) He prayed to God asking for guidance and blessing.
6. What was the penalty for anyone who broke this new law?
a) They would be thrown into a den of lions.
b) They would be put in prison for ten years.
7. King Darius did not like Daniel and was happy to see him punished.
8. Daniel was thrown into the den of lions because he broke the law.
9. The hungry lions killed Daniel.
10. The king signed another law commanding everyone to fear the living God, the God of Daniel.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.