Home » Bible » Stories 14 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What was the capital city of Assyria?
2. The most important difference between the Israelites and the Assyrians was that the Israelites worshipped God and the Assyrians worshipped images made out of stone.
3. When God told the prophet Jonah to take a message to the people of Nineveh, Jonah immediately obeyed.
4. Jonah traveled safely to his destination in a ship.
5. During the terrible storm, the ship's captain woke Jonah up and…
a) told him to get ready to swim to safety.
b) told him to call on his God to save him.
6. The storm had come because Jonah was trying to run away from God.
7. What happened when the sailors threw Jonah overboard?
a) The storm was suddenly over.
b) The storm became much worse.
8. What happened to Jonah when he was thrown overboard?
a) He drowned.
b) A great fish swallowed him alive.
9. When Jonah finally got to Nineveh and preached God's message to them, they believed Jonah and were sorry for their sins.
10. If we confess our sins to God,
a) He will punish us.
b) He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.