Home » Bible » Stories 13 Questions
presents Moody Bible Stories
and Moody Bible Stories
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What did the prophet Elisha pray?
a) That all the people of Israel would become rich.
b) That the Israelites might be protected from their enemies, the Syrians.
2. What did King Benhadad of Syria plan to do?
a) To attack Israel by surprise.
b) To hold a great feast in his capital city.
3. How was Elisha able to know in advance the plans of the king of Syria?
a) God had told Elisha of the Syrian plans.
b) Elisha had a group of very wise advisors.
4. When the king of Israel received the warning message from Elisha he did not believe it.
5. When King Benhadad's plan did not work the first time, he gave up trying to attack Israel.
6. King Benhadad learned that Elisha was the man who knew his secret plans ahead of time.
7. How did King Benhadad plan to capture Elisha?
a) By sending a small group of soldiers to Elisha's home.
b) By sending his whole Syrian army to surround Elisha's house.
8. The prophet Elisha brought down fire from heaven that destroyed the Syrian army.
9. Why did Elisha instruct King Joram to feed the enemy soldiers and send them back home safely?
a) So that King Benhadad would come to know about the power and wisdom and mercy of God.
b) So that the enemy army would not try to attack Israel again.
10. God is just as able to protect us today as He did Elisha.
If you have any questions or comments you can type them in here: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.