Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-19 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. What was the rich tax collector’s name?
2. Was he loved by the people in his town?
3. Why did he have to climb up in a tree to see Jesus?
a) Because he was too short to see over the crowd.
b) Because he enjoyed climbing trees.
4. Even though he was not a good man, did Jesus go to his house?
5. What did Zacchaeus do to show that he really wanted to be a friend of Jesus?
a) He gave Jesus a big dinner.
b) He admitted that he had stolen money from people and promised to pay them back.
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.