Home » Bible » Know Bible 4-15 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 4
1. Where were Jesus and His disciples going?
a) To Bethlehem.
b) To the synagogue in Capernaum.
2. When passing through a grainfield, what did some of them eat?
a) Some grains of wheat.
b) Some ripe apples.
3. What did the Pharisees say about what the disciples did? (See verse 24 in the Bible reading)
a) "Why are they eating those apples?"
b) "Why are they breaking the law by harvesting grain on the Sabbath?"
4. When Jesus answered them, who did He use as an example? (See verse 25 in the Bible reading)
5. What lesson did Jesus teach them from this experience? (See verse 27 in the Bible reading)
a) People can do whatever they want.
b) The Sabbath was made to meet the needs of people, and not people to meet the requirements of the Sabbath.
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.