Home » Bible » Know Bible 3-8 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 3
1. What is the name of the group of people in our story?
a) Children of Israel.
b) Children of Jesus.
c) Children of Egypt.
2. What was the name of their leader?
3. What was the land like where they were travelling?
a) Bare and stony with few trees and little grass.
b) A beautiful grass land with trees.
c) It was by the ocean.
4. Where was Moses taking the Children of Israel?
a) To Egypt.
b) To the Land of Canaan.
c) To the ocean.
5. When the people grumbled to their leader, Moses, about being hungry, what did Moses do about it?
a) He prayed to God.
b) He went and brought food for them.
c) He told the people to keep going.
6. The very next morning what surprising thing did the people discover on the ground?
b) Grass for the cattle.
c) Something small and round like seeds.
7. When the people asked, "What is it?", what did Moses tell them about it?
a) "It is the bread which God has given you to eat."
b) "It is frost."
c) "It will take the place of water."
8. What did the people call this food?
9. How did God answer the prayer of Moses concerning the bitter water?
a) God showed him a bush which sweetened the water.
b) God told the people to be happy.
10. Where did they find the bitter water?
We would love to hear from you! If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.