Home » Bible » Know Bible 3-7 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 3
1. What is the name of the land where this story takes place?
2. What time of day did they water their flocks?
a) Noon (midday).
3. What was the usual custom when they led their flocks to the well?
a) To wait until all the shepherds had gathered.
b) To go ahead and water their own sheep.
c) To wait for a man to come to help them.
4. What happened one day as they watered their flocks?
a) Some rude shepherds came and drove them away.
b) The sheep ran off.
c) There was no more water in the well.
5. Who was sitting at the well watching?
b) An Egyptian stranger named Moses.
6. What happened as the rude shepherds drove the girls away from the well?
a) The Egyptian stranger drew water for their flocks.
b) The girls ran home to get their father to come.
c) The flocks got away from the girls.
7. What did the father say when the girls told him their story?
a) He said, "Those shepherds were very mean to you."
b) He said, "Where is he? Call him that he may have supper with us."
8. Who did the unknown helper happen to be?
9. Who did Moses marry?
a) One of the seven shepherdesses.
b) A woman from Egypt.
c) A Hebrew woman.
10. What job did Moses take on?
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.