Home » Bible » Know Bible 3-21 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 3
1. What did the children know without being told?
a) How to buy candy.
b) How to use the computer.
c) That Jesus was their Friend.
2. In this story where was Jesus travelling to?
3. What did the men tell the owners of the colt? (See verse 34 in the Bible reading)
a) "We want to rent the colt."
b) "The Lord needs it."
c) They didn't say anything, they just took the colt.
4. What did some of the boys and girls wave?
a) Palm branches.
b) A flag.
c) Their hats.
5. As the multitude of people rejoiced, what did they say with a loud voice? (See the memory verse)
a) "We want a new king."
b) "Please leave our city."
c) "Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord!"
6. On the way to Jerusalem the procession climbed to the top of
a) a hill.
b) the Mount of Olives.
c) the roof of the temple.
7. As they entered the city of Jerusalem where did they go in the city?
a) To the Temple.
b) To the hospital.
c) To John's home.
8. What did some of the men say to Jesus? (See verse 39)
a) "Please let us join your group."
b) "Teacher, rebuke your followers for saying things like that."
c) "Please leave the Temple."
9. What reply did Jesus make? (See verse 40)
a) "If they keep quiet, the stones along the road would burst into cheers."
b) "Please leave my disciples alone."
c) "Come and join our party."
If you have any question or something you want to tell us, please use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.