Home » Bible » Know Bible 3-20 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 3
1. Among the followers of Jesus was a man named
2. What did Philip wish?
a) That Jesus would come to that town soon.
b) That everyone could hear about Jesus.
c) That he could find a McDonald's.
3. Philip was in Jerusalem. Where did he go next?
a) Towards the town of Gaza.
b) To Bethany.
c) To Jericho.
4. Who was travelling back home from Jerusalem on the same road that Philip was on?
a) A football team.
b) A very great man from Africa.
c) The Queen.
5. From what was the man in the chariot reading?
a) A scroll on Ben Hur.
b) A scroll about money.
c) A scroll from the Old Testament.
6. What question did Philip ask the man?
a) "Do you understand what you are reading?"
b) "Could you direct me to Gaza?"
c) "Do you have any food?"
7. What did the treasurer want Philip to do?
a) Go to the next town and get food.
b) Come into his chariot and tell him what the Book was about.
c) Come into his chariot for a ride to Gaza.
8. Who did Philip explain this Scripture was speaking about?
a) An Old Testament prophet.
c) A president.
9. What confession did the Ethiopian make to Philip? (See the memory verse.)
a) "I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."
b) "I do not like my job."
c) "This chariot is broken."
If you have any question or something you want to tell us, please use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.