Home » Bible » Know Bible 3-18 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 3
1. What was wrong with the poor man in our story?
a) He had AIDS.
b) He was deaf and dumb (unable to speak).
c) He was a leper.
2. How would you feel if you were deaf and dumb?
c) I don't know.
3. How did the deaf and dumb man feel in the crowd of people?
a) Very content.
b) He felt afraid.
c) He was feeling sick.
4. When this man came to Jesus, what did our Lord do?
a) He put His fingers in the man's ears and touched his tongue and said a long word.
b) He told the deaf and dumb man to go home.
c) He went and had supper.
5. What long word did Jesus say as He looked up to heaven?
6. What was the result for the man?
a) The man's ears were opened and his tongue loosed.
b) He didn't have any results.
7. What did all the people say?
a) "Let's go home now."
b) "He has done everything well."
c) "Praise the Lord."
8. What did the man later tell his family?
a) "Jesus gave me my hearing and speech. How good He is!"
b) He told them how blue the sky was.
c) He told them what Jesus looked like.
If you have any questions or something you would like to tell us, please type in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.