Home » Bible » Know Bible 3-16 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 3
1. What had the people in Capernaum heard?
a) That there was a garage sale in town.
b) That Jesus had come back to Peter's house.
c) That hamburgers were on sale.
2. What did the four friends say to one another?
a) "If we could get the sick man to Jesus, He would make him better."
b) "Why don't we go and see the excitement?"
c) "Why don't we go fishing?"
3. How did the sick man respond to his friends?
a) "Let's hurry and see Jesus."
b) "Leave me alone."
c) "I cannot walk."
4. What did they discover when they reached the house with their sick friend?
a) The crowd was so big they could not get through to Jesus.
b) Everyone had gone home.
c) Jesus was having supper.
5. What solution did the four friends come up with?
a) Take their friend home again.
b) Climb up the outside stairs to the roof of the home.
c) Go and have supper.
6. What did the friends decide to do once they were on the roof?
a) They made a hole in the roof and let the sick man down through it to Jesus.
b) They told Jesus to come to the roof.
c) They waited until the people all went home.
7. What was one of the things that Jesus said to the sick man?
a) "I don't have time for you today."
b) "Please move over and make more room."
c) "Son, your sins are forgiven."
8. What was the other statement that Jesus made to the man?
a) "I will come to your house for supper."
b) "Arise, take up your bed and go to your house."
c) "Let's go fishing tomorrow."
9. Why was Jesus able to perform such miracles?
a) He was God.
b) He had learned how to perform miracles.
10. Have you received Jesus as your Savior and had your sins forgiven?
c) I don't know how to.
If you answered "c" in this last question, please tell us here so we can help you:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.