Home » Bible » Know Bible 3-13 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 3
1. Where did Mary and Joseph live in this story?
2. What did Joseph do for a living? He was a
3. What were some things that Joseph may have made?
a) A chest, a wooden bin for corn or a plow.
b) A tractor.
c) A bike.
4. What were some of the things Jesus may have helped with around home?
a) Vacuum the rooms.
b) Put the dirty clothes in the washing machine.
c) Roll up mat beds, get breakfast, gather grass and sticks for making a fire.
5. How did Mary grind the corn for flour?
a) In an electric grinder.
b) Between two large flat stones.
c) In a blender.
6. What does the Bible verse tell us about how Jesus grew? (see memory verse)
a) He increased in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.
b) He grew very tall.
c) He got big muscles.
7. What does "wisdom" means?
a) It means knowing how to read and write.
b) It means knowing how to find an ice cream cone.
c) It means learning more knowledge and becoming wise in making decisions.
8. What does "stature" mean in the memory verse?
a) It refers to how big the well was.
b) It refers to Jesus increasing in height and weight.
c) It refers to how much Jesus knew.
9. As far as we know did Jesus lead a normal life as a small boy?
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2019 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.