Home » Bible » Know Bible 2-22 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 2
1. A great crowd of people were waiting along to road to
2. Who were the crowd of people waiting for?
a) Peter the Great.
3. Some had
a) the branches of palm trees in their hands.
b) presents in their hands.
4. What was Jesus riding on?
a) A donkey.
b) A horse.
5. How did they feel about Jesus?
a) The crowd was angry with Jesus.
b) The crowd loved Jesus.
6. What did they do when they saw Jesus?
a) They started their picnic.
b) They began to sing and wave their palm branches.
7. What did some people place on the ground for Jesus?
a) Their coats and flowers.
b) A cushion for Jesus to sit on.
8. Where did Jesus go when He came into the city?
a) Mary and Martha's home.
b) The temple.
9. Some men wanted the children to stop singing.
10. What were the children singing and shouting?
a) "Come and see Jesus."
b) "Hosanna! Hosanna! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!"
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.