Home » Bible » Know Bible 2-13 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 2
1. Where did Jesus live as a boy?
2. What kind of home do you think the boy Jesus lived in?
a) A large castle.
b) A small square house with a flat roof.
c) A tent.
3. What kind of bed did Jesus sleep on?
a) A mat spread on the floor.
b) A king-size water bed.
4. Part of Jesus's home was a
a) doctor's office.
b) a carpenter shop.
5. What does it mean that Jesus "was subject to" Joseph and Mary?
a) It means that He obeyed them.
b) It means that He told them what to do.
6. The Bible tells us that "Jesus advanced in wisdom and stature". What does that mean?
a) It means that He kept learning new things as He grew taller.
b) It means that Jesus did a lot of homework.
7. What does it mean that Jesus "grew in favour with God and man"?
a) Jesus lived so that the heavenly Father and all who knew him were pleased with him.
b) Jesus was everyone's favorite and got to do whatever he wanted.
8. What are some things that you can do to help your parents?
a) Whine, cry and never pick up your toys.
b) Be obedient and help with jobs as you can.
9. Did you learn your memory verse?
If you have any questions or something you want to tell us, you can type them in here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.