Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-17 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Where did Jesus and His friends go to rest a while?
a) To His house.
b) To a quiet place across the water.
2. Why were they tired?
a) They had walked a very long way.
b) They had not slept for two days.
c) They had been busy helping people.
3. Did people see Jesus and His friends from shore?
4. Did people want to be with Jesus?
5. Did Jesus mind having so many people around Him?
6. Why did Jesus like being with people?
a) He knew He was better than they were.
b) He felt sorry for them and wanted to help them.
7. Did Jesus want the people to go home to eat?
8. How many loaves did Andrew say the little boy had?
9. How many fishes did Andrew say the little boy had?
10. How many baskets of leftovers did they have?
If you have something to ask or tell us, you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.