Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-13 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. How often did Joseph and Mary visit Jerusalem?
a) Once a month.
b) Once a year.
2. What did they call the church in those days?
a) The temple.
b) The assembly.
3. Could they get to Jerusalem in a day?
4. How old was Jesus when He was allowed to travel to Jerusalem for the first time?
5. Why was Jesus so glad to see the Temple?
a) He had never seen it before.
b) It was God's house.
6. How long did it take for Joseph and Mary to find out that Jesus was not with them as they walked home?
a) One day.
b) One week.
7. Where did Joseph and Mary find Jesus in Jerusalem?
a) In the temple.
b) Playing with his friends.
8. Was Jesus sorry that He made his father and mother worry about Him?
9. Did Jesus return home with his father and mother?
10. Did Jesus obey his father and mother?
If you have something to ask or tell us, you can use this space:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.