Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-11 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Why did Joseph and Mary have to travel to Bethlehem?
a) To buy a donkey.
b) To pay their taxes.
2. Where did Joseph and Mary live?
3. What did Joseph do for a living?
a) He was a preacher.
b) He was a fisherman.
c) He was a carpenter.
4. What did the innkeeper say to Joseph?
a) "Come in, I have a perfect room for you."
b) "All I have is one room left."
c) "Sorry, the inn is full."
5. Where did Joseph and Mary stay that night?
a) In a stable.
b) Outside under the stars.
6. What wonderful thing happened that night?
a) They found out they did not need to pay any taxes.
b) Baby Jesus was born.
7. Who told the shepherds about Jesus being born?
a) The king.
b) A town messenger.
c) An angel.
8. How did the shepherds know where to find the newborn baby?
a) The town messenger took them there.
b) One of the shepherds knew just where this place was.
c) An angel told them where to go.
9. Why did God send His Son into the world?
a) So He could become a carpenter.
b) So that He could die for our sins and bring us peace with God.
10. Have you received Jesus—God's greatest gift—as your Saviour?
c) I don't know how to.
If you answered "c" please tell us here so we can help you to know how to receive Jesus:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.