Home » Bible » Know Bible 1-10 Questions
presents "Know Your Bible" Level 1
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Why was Elisha not home very often?
a) He sold barley to families across the country.
b) He traveled across the country helping people.
2. Did Elisha have a servant?
3. Did Elisha travel alone (not counting his servant)?
4. Was Elisha selfish?
5. Who was kind to Elisha and thought about making him a room of his own?
a) His servant Gehazi.
b) A rich woman.
6. Did Elisha have to find his own bed, lamp, table and chair for his room?
7. Why did the rich woman treat Elisha so kindly?
a) She wanted to receive glory and praise for doing this kind deed.
b) She saw that Elisha was a man of God.
8. Does God want to do kind things for us?
9. When we do kind things for others does this make God smile?
We would love to hear from you! If you have any questions or things to tell you can add them here:
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.