Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 4 » Questions 6
Used with permission: Character by Character compiled by Selwyn Hughes and Trevor Partridge. Copyright © CWR (www.cwr.org.uk).
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. Who issued an edict expelling all the Jews from Rome?
a) Emperor Nero.
b) Augustus Caesar.
c) Emperor Claudius.
2. Where did Aquila and Priscilla settle after leaving Rome?
3. What craft did Aquila and Priscilla work at?
4. Evangelist D.L. Moody said that in order to win some we must be
c) trained in the Scriptures.
5. In Paul’s letter to the Romans he mentions that Aquila and Priscilla had done what?
a) Risked their lives on Paul’s behalf.
b) Won many to Christ.
6. When Paul left Corinth, Aquila and Priscilla accompanied him to which city?
7. According to Edward Eddy, for the Christian every adversity should be
a) an adventure.
b) A challenge.
8. Which eloquent speaker did Aquila and Priscilla meet?
9. Why did Aquila and Priscilla correct his theology?
a) He didn’t realize that Jesus was fully God and fully man.
b) He didn’t know that the Holy Spirit had come to indwell believers
10. According to the author what is the basic qualification for church leadership?
a) A willingness to serve.
b) An ability to preach and teach.
We would be pleased to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2020 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.