Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 4 » Questions 4
Used with permission: Character by Character compiled by Selwyn Hughes and Trevor Partridge. Copyright © CWR (www.cwr.org.uk).
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. How many men did a centurion command in the Roman army?
2. What two qualities were needed in order to be appointed as a centurion?
a) Character and courage.
b) Friendliness and diplomacy.
c) Leadership and discipline.
3. Centurions are usually spoken of unfavourably in Scripture.
4. Though he was not a Jew, Cornelius was a devout and sincere seeker after God.
5. Whom did the angel instruct Cornelius to fetch from Joppa?
6. What was God teaching Peter through the vision He gave him?
a) That all kinds of animals were good for food.
b) That he should not call anyone common or unclean.
7. According to Emmons what is the most infallible evidence of sincere and supreme love to God?
a) Obedience to God.
b) Sacrifice for God.
8. According to 2 Samuel 23:3 what is a Biblical requirement for leadership?
a) Being patient.
b) Being decisive.
c) Being just.
9. What was the evidence to Peter of God’s approval of the Gentiles?
a) Cornelius and his household had received the Holy Spirit.
b) Cornelius donated money to build a new synagogue.
10. Whenever God sees in our hearts a desire and a hunger for Himself, He will go to the utmost lengths to meet it.
We would be pleased to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.