Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 4 » Questions 1
Used with permission: Character by Character compiled by Selwyn Hughes and Trevor Partridge. Copyright © CWR (www.cwr.org.uk).
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. What was Stephen’s role in the Early Church?
2. Garlands or crowns were given by the ancient Greeks to what kind of people?
a) Those who rendered good service to their cities or brought them athletic fame.
b) Emperors and Caesars.
3. Stephen’s ministry involved preaching and performing signs and wonders.
4. As they did with Jesus, the Jewish authorities arrested Stephen secretly at night.
5. When Stephen was brought before the authorities, what happened to his face? (Acts 6:15)
a) It became red with anger.
b) It became fearful.
c) It lit up like the face of an angel.
6. In Stephen’s sermon, who else did he say had suffered for the truth?
7. The Jewish authorities followed the Law of Moses in the way they condemned and killed Stephen.
8. The death of Stephen had similarities to whose death?
a) The death of Daniel.
b) The death of Jesus.
c) The death of John the Baptist.
9. At whose feet did the witnesses lay their cloaks when stoning Stephen?
a) Saul of Tarsus.
b) The high priest.
c) Pontius Pilate.
10. Our focus in personal ministry should be on deepening it, not concentrating on widening it.
We would be pleased to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.