Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 3 » Questions 2
Used with permission: Character by Character compiled by Selwyn Hughes and Trevor Partridge. Copyright © CWR (www.cwr.org.uk).
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. When Peter was miraculously freed from prison, to whose home did he go to find the believers?
a) The home of James.
b) The home of Mary, Mark’s mother.
c) The home of Peter’s mother.
2. What were the believers doing when Peter arrived?
a) Having communion.
b) Praying for Peter’s release.
3. Who intervened on Paul’s behalf so that the other believers would welcome him into their fellowship?
b) John Mark.
4. What happened to the missionary team at Perga?
a) They were stoned.
b) Mark deserted them and went home to Jerusalem.
c) They were imprisoned.
5. Who did Mark accompany on another missionary journey?
6. Paul was so unhappy about Mark’s desertion that they never reconciled.
7. Mark’s Gospel is obviously intended especially for the use of Gentile Christians.
8. To whom was Mark indebted for much of the information he put into his Gospel record?
a) James and John.
b) Mary and Martha.
c) Peter and Paul.
9. How does Mark especially present Jesus in his Gospel?
a) As the Servant.
b) As the Shepherd.
c) As the Messiah.
10. One of the lessons we learn from Mark is that if we experience spiritual failure we can never again make a positive contribution to the Kingdom of God.
We would be pleased to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2017 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.