Home » Bible Exploration » Characters 2 » Questions 9
Used with permission: Character by Character compiled by Selwyn Hughes and Trevor Partridge. Copyright © CWR (www.cwr.org.uk).
(Select the best answer for each question)
1. In Ezekiel 14:14 with whom does God compare Job?
a) Abraham and Joseph.
b) David and Solomon.
c) Daniel and Noah.
2. What was Satan’s slander against Job?
a) That his spirituality would crumble if his material assets were removed.
b) That his wealth would endanger his children’s spirituality.
3. Was Satan permitted by God to endanger Job’s life?
4. Who advised Job to curse God and die?
b) His wife.
5. To what did Job’s friends attribute his great losses?
a) He refused to share his wealth with the poor.
b) He had become too proud of all his material possessions.
c) He had committed some secret sin.
6. Job’s faith was so strong that he never wished that God would take his life.
7. When God speaks to Job, he begins to sense his own insignificance.
8. By the end of God’s speeches Job concludes that
a) he was right in questioning God and his friends were wrong.
b) if God does not work in the way Job thought He should, then there is a good and just reason for it.
9. When did Job’s full restoration begin?
a) When he interceded for his friends in prayer to God.
b) When he repented of his sin.
10. The writer suggests that the great characteristic of Job is
a) patient perseverance.
b) endurance in suffering.
We would be happy to hear from you. Please use this space for any questions or comments you may have: (optional)
When you are finished click on the "submit" button below. If you wish to change some of your answers go back and change them now, or click on "reset" to erase all of your responses.
Home | Youth World | Kids World | Advanced | Bible Exploration | Français | Español | About Us | Contact Us
Copyright © 1998-2018 UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc. Mailbox Club lessons © The Mailbox Club International; used by permission with adaptation for the Internet. All rights reserved.